Nov 6, 2005

Slapshot

Yesterday was a day to remember. I started off going to McDs with my parents for lunch (I never really go there, unless I'm with them). My dad and i have this thing with McDonalds, where we always give fake names. A lot of people do that, but it started when my dad went in, and they couldn't spell Clarence, so he told them his name was Bob. Then the person asks him in all seriousness, "is that with one 'o' or two?". So I always give them the hardest names to spell, so i decided to give them Bartholomew. They failed miserably.

After that i went to work for my mom for a bit. It's hard to say no when they offer you $15 an hour for pulling stickers off one tampon-looking syringe, and putting on another. Easiest $50 i ever made. Besides maybe last night.

My boos hooked me up to go to the Eagles game to go on the ice at the intermission for entertainment. Free game, seats by the glass (and right next to the Eagles dancers), and getting paid to fuck around on the ice... no way. It was awesomely fun, as you can imagine.

No comments: