Nov 17, 2005

Some set writers

What a fun day! Since I didn't have work or school, I went to Mervyn's in the mall cause I'd seen that they were closing and were having a big sale. It was disappointing when I got there, though. Most of the stuff was 25% off tops. I almost never buy clothes there, and when I looked I remembered why. I almost felt like I was in a thrift store. I hate the style of their clothes. You might like it, though, so I'll stop. After that, I got a half pound of gummy worms, and then went to the arcade to spend some of my change. First of all, I noticed that the name of it had changed again, and when I walked in, everything still seemed pretty lame, but then I looked at some of the games. Holy shit!

They had the original arcade version of Sunsetriders. Now, this might not excite most of you, but Mitch, I gotta say, it was awesome. Horseback levels and everything. We gotta go play that during Thanksgiving break. Then I saw the line of probably about 10 different pinball machines. I tried out the monster bash one, and I was amazed that I had forgotten about these machines, like most of the population. It was outstanding. I got it going with three different balls at once and everything. Wow. I was so happy to see some of those classic games. Then I even played Silent Scope, which is also becoming one of my favorite games, after I "tested it for quality" one day at work.

After that, I went frisbee golfing and then to Super Wal-mart to get my pictures developed. My god, I'm such a terrible photographer. Most of the pictures were taken in the dark and when I was drunk, but even some of the ones that I took when I wasn't drunk were really off center and crappy looking. Meh, I'm not gonna be a photographer when I grow up anyways.

No comments: