Sep 9, 2005

The Bleeding Heart Show

If you haven't already checked out the combined efforts of my roomies and i on craig's blog, check it out. I think it turned out well. But if you have, then I have other shit to talk about here, that is either not fit for our younger news-seeking audience, or is just too early for our next issue.

So I'm sure a lot of you here download music and have heard me talk about the importance of still buying some cds. Yeah, I'll download my fair share every once in a while too, but I gotta talk about quality now. I had a little bit of pocket money on me today so i went to best buy and picked up some cds. When I got home and started listening, they sounded good, but when I got to the 4th song on one, it started skipping some. This is right out of the box on the first play.

Now, I don't mind pitching for some cds, even with the rising prices, but if the quality is going down with it, then i'm just gonna say screw it like everyone else and download more. The sound quality then is normally just as good, at least to a point that i don't care if there is a difference. Do you see where i'm going? Don't cheat the cheaters.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!