Feb 23, 2006

**Now with more thrust!**

I'm still kind of stumped as to what i should do for my 200th post, and time is quickly running out. Well, i suppose i could make it take as long as it needed it to, but for that special blog-stalker out there, i'll try to make the gap as small as possible. Probably the best idea i had was to make a photo montage of me doing crazy shit all over town in the chipper costume from work, but it would be way too easy for the word to get back around about what i had done.

After that, i thought about doing another sort of movie or montage with the marionette i made, complete with pelvic thrusting action, but somehow, the ideas just ran out too quickly with that one.

Yet another idea was to spend 24 hours at the famed johnson's corner and spend my time hyped on 2 gallons of coffee, writing about going-ons, and generally just writing poetry or stories or even drawing like some second rate dirty beatnik, and then posting all my work on here. I like the idea because it's been too long since i've flexed my creative mind muscles, but i don't like it because i could fall asleep, or just have a total brain fart, and finish with nothing to show for my efforts except some 3rd grade scribbling and 2 days of irritable bowels from all that fucking coffee.

So i'm still out for ideas, so if you haven't already given all of your ideas to craig, then i'd like to hear them. And if i don't hear anything good, then i can wait as long as you can until my 200th people! Especially you blogstalker.

No comments: