Feb 9, 2006

Pardon moi

A decade ago, i never thought i would be at 23, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe is me. But i guess that comes with the territory; an ominous landscape of never ending calamity. I need you to hear, i need you to see, that i have had all i can take and exploding seems like a definite possibility to me. So pardon me while i burst into flames. I've had enough of this world, and its people's mindless games. So pardon me while i burn and rise above the flame. Don't ever be the same.

Not two days ago, i was having a look in a book and i saw a picture of a guy fried up above his knees. I said "I can relate," cause lately i've been thinking of combustication as a welcome vacation from the burdens of the planet earth. Like gravity, hypocrisy, and the perils of being in 3-d... but thinking so much differently.

So pardon me while i burst into flames.

I've had enough of the world, and its people's mindless games.

So pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Carlton,
I am an avid reader of your blog and lately I have been disspointed in your lack of posting. I know you must be busy with life but a good blogger always makes time for posting their most intimate details online. If it doesnt start picking up, I'm afraid I will have to take you off my list of top reads and bookmark of favorite places. I miss you Carlton and I miss your blog.

Sincerely with Love,
your web stalker

Pablo said...

well, shit. it's too bad that i might have to be considered a less than average blogger, but, well, it's just not that important to me. sorry, but i'll see what i can do. anything for an avid stalker.