Apr 26, 2006

My 200 cents

Yesterday I went out to my car and found the driver's door slightly open. I always remember to lock my car, but whether or not the keyless entry works or not is another thing. But either way, I went and started looking around my car and couldn't find anything missing, but i did find a couple things that were where i hadn't left them. CDs were just moved around and some of the stuff that was in the back seat was moved to the front seat. Then I checked again and saw that about 2 handfuls of change were gone out of center compartment where i keep my coins.

So my CD player, snowboard gear, tons of jackets and all the other shit that was piled up in my car were still there, but about $2.50 was gone. I can just picture someone running through Ram's Pointe thinking "Too bad I couldn't carry anymore since both of my hands are full of coins." Oh well, I guess I should be grateful, and hope that someone worse doesn't get in there next time.

No comments: