Jun 19, 2005

Pretty soon, you'll be an old bastard too.

Yesterday, i was working at the clinic (and my dad actually warned me about such events) and for close to two hours, there was this old guy and his wife sitting in their car, watching me work. It was creepy as hell, so i went inside to cool off and i saw that my dad was doing a surgery. This cat got hit by a car or something, but a stick of something jabbed it in the side and poked into it. When they started the surgery, they found out the cat was pregnant, and the sticky opject ruptured the uterus and killed one of the babies, but they had to take them all out and sew the cat up and everything.

I had had about enough of that gross shit, so i went up to the front and sat around, when the old man came in. He looked angry at the world and he started yelling at the receptionist patty. It went something like this:

Man: I've been waiting out there for two hours, and you haven't started my dog's (dental)surgery yet.

Patty: Yes, we had an emergency and we've been working on that. We usually do all of our surgeries first, and then we do dental work.

M: Our appointment was at 8:30 and you still haven't gotten this done.

P: The appointment was just for the consultation. Usually, people just leave their pets, and we work on them when we get to them.

M: Well, my wife wanted to be here when you put the dog under.

P: Ok, then it's not our problem that you waited here this long.

M: Well, I didn't think we'd have to wait out there in the hot car for that long while you were on your coffee break out whatever you were doing...

It went something like that. And then when the time came, they just took the dog back, gave it a shot, and it was under in about a minute, and the people left. Fucking retards.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

i love doing that...
oh yeah, my RS finally came.