Jun 13, 2005

Trekkies

Yeah, it's been awhile, and that's why i feel we must cherish our time together. Let's embrace.

Things are just rolling right along. Just going through the little joys that every day offers. The other day we had a rummage sale at my church, so they had all kinds of nifty shit for sale. I got a nice new cork dartboard for 50 fuckin cents. If that's not the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard. I also had to work at a little carnival type booth there where i blew up balloons and manned the duck game for little kids. So basically, i sat on my ass, but it was one of the nicer days we've had so it was pretty enjoyable.

On the same day i believe, some of the crew went to the drive in and saw mr and mrs smith and the longest yard. I was in a hurry to get there so i got pulled over for going 15 over, so i bitchslapped the cop and drove off and hid inside the drive in. While we were there, we tried setting lawn chairs on top of my car, and it was fine on the hood, but when we tried sitting above where the peoples sit, it kinda caved in and knocked my dome light down, so it's dangling from the ceiling, and getting in my way all the time. If people ask me what it is, i tell them it's an air freshener. I think i might try to get a black light or some cool shit to replace them, since they're in a good position to be replaced.

Then today, i kept it real and went to star wars, and then watched some chappelle show amongst other things. So ridiculous. It rained like a mother this morning so you can't blame me for staying in.

I hope everyone is doing well and such. Talk to yous later.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

dammit... my rolling stone always comes later than everyone elses. Mine must be the one that the postman holds on to and... does stuff to it. ew.