Jul 20, 2006

You stole my scent!

I'm not usually one for promoting products that i use everyday, BIGGEST BOOBS ON THE NET! but every once in a while, when I sit down and enjoy a nice refreshing Pepsi, I can't help but marvel at the power of my new favorite household product. No, it's not my wonderful new George Foreman, which takes out the fat, but leaves in the flavor (and even has removable plates), but rather the greatest turd spray in the world. Here it is:












The Lemon Mist Mate doesn't just try to cover up bad odors coming out of your ass, it kills them. No, it doesn't just kill them, it latches on to you and follows you around for the rest of the day and takes out whatever unpleasant smells might be emmanating from you. I even use it as deodorant on occasion. But the best part is, it doesn't come in "mountain spring" or "cayenne pepper" scents... it's just lemon, and the most powerful, potent, and pleasing lemon you will ever come across.

So the next time you've had one too many Starbucks brand grande white chocolate mocha (my personal favorite, as i find it to be the perfect mix between heaven and... oh, who am I kidding, it's just heavenly) then don't forget your turd spray. And you better hope it's Lemon Mist Mate.

No comments: