Sep 23, 2004

Really, baby, it's my first time.

So this is my first blog, and i must say, it's pretty freakin nifty. I'm gonna get addicted and i'll be blogging my friggin ass off soon. That is if my time isn't occupied too much with Family Guy and, well, you know, sitting around while skipping class. So yeah, that's what my life is right now. That and working. My boss is getting awfully irritable these days, and she's laid off a gay guy (though not because he was gay), and some other people that worked probably twice as hard as me, however, i get to work in the basement away from the prying eyes of my boss(es). So, i don't know how i'm still around, but it's filling my wallet, so why look into it too much, right? I spend most of my money on music and movies nowadays. My music collection is getting very respectable. Especially thanks to the new Green Day cd. Good freakin stuff.

That's my next subject to talk about. Rock and roll. So, it's very debatable that Led Zeppelin was the greatest rock band of all time, which i agree with, but can they ever really be overtaken? So as far as a complete band goes, Led Zeppelin is the tops. Each band member was one of the best musicians at their respectable postitions at that time or any, but this is more about today's music. The way that music is going, in the future, either the masses will be too spread out between the genres for any one band to gain enough popularity, or the rock and roll genre may just die out completely, which would be bad, but could happen with some of the generic crap coming out. Don't get me wrong, some new music is ok, but most of it... sucks. Enough said. And country music. The music today is just trying to evolve into rock and roll, by throwing in random swears and trying to add some electric guitar to the songs, but i say, if you're gonna play rock and roll, play freakin rock and roll. I don't hate the music in country music as much as i hate the musicians.

So, now i find myself sitting here by myself at 1 in the morning, and start to ponder the wonders and mysteries of life. Shit, this always happens. It's crazy to think about, so i won't.

I kinda need a girlfriend, or something, (meg is gonna laugh at me) but i just ended a long relationship with a girl, and it basically ended with her going off to basic training for the Marines. What i miss most isn't her as much as just someone to talk to all the time, but luckily i've found some kids here that i get to talk with a lot. And yeah, there's all the other perks of a girlfriend. It also sucks that i can't talk to her, and whenever i write her a letter, she can only write back a couple sentences. I think it's bullshit and i don't support the war and all the shit at all, but i do support the troops, and i feel bad that that's what she thinks she has to do.
Yeah, there's politics, but i don't really want to go there. I don't like Bush, and that's all i'll say for now. maybe another time.
Anywho, it's getting late here, and i got early class. And the jerkass below me is pounding on his ceiling. I'm sitting in my chair. Geezes. Whatever, he's probably a bit irritable from a night of drinking or raping girls, or guys. Who knows. Goodnight readers (probably just meg).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, nice blog.. i dont like bush either and i like green day so.. nice blog!