Oct 19, 2004

Al-Quida in Training (Now with 70% less politics)

I just realized the power that i have at my fingertips every day i walk into the office. It started when we were doing ranking for the triathletes, and my co worker mentioned that Ryan Sutter was on there. Ryan Freakin Sutter! It also had his number and other information on him. We gave him a call, but the line was busy. Also, if you want to know, he finished an ironman triathlon in 11 and a half hours. That's damn good in case you were wondering. In an ironman, each person has to swim 2.4 miles, bike 110 miles, and run a full marathon. But if people such as myself can get this much information about some of the greatest celebrities of our time, then what could people that want to do these people harm get a hold of. The thought of such things scares me.
Also, now i'm afraid that doing such things could, by the new drafts of the patriot act, i could be punished by death for being considered a terrorist. I know, it's preposterous, but probably not too far fetched when you consider the wide definition of a terrorist nowadays. And i thought i was just ranking triathletes.

P.S. Trista Rehn is hot.

No comments: