Oct 1, 2004

Sundancing in the streets

I don't have much time. They're almost here. Things have been a bit more high energy recently. I've been all "juiced up" on orange juice and sparkling cidar, and so i've been a bit more hyperactive recently. So, to burn off some of my crazy ass energy, i went to the sundance with my friends. This raises a problem. They play country music there, and they expect you to dance to it. I did ok. I've done some of that crap in the past, so i stuck with it, but it pissed me off when some of the people i was with started to tell me to do crap. So i have 3 rules for people to follow, pertaining to me, when i go dancing with them. 1. Don't tell me when to dance. 2. Don't tell me how to dance. 3. Don't tell me who to dance with. Leave me the fuck alone and i'll get my groove on in my own way. Hell, it's not pretty, but i'm the one that looks like an ass, and you can always look the other way. Also, the thing is, it seems that i'm better at dancing to swing and tango or stuff like that, than doing the shit that is typical of today's dancing. However, i've been told that i can bob my head to the music quite well.
Enough for dancing. I could go off on music more, but that'll be another blog.
All is getting better on the work front. Instead of sitting around in the office doing stupid ass work, i get to a hole out back to make a platform for the dumpster. The only thing this brings up is: i still haven't gotten a raise in the 10 months i've worked there, and now i'm doing manual labor that would pay upward of 12-15 dollars an hour for quality work. Yeah, my work isn't gonna be the best looking thing in the world, but it's for a motherf***ing dumpster. And i've been running the bitch errands for them to my favorite place in the world: Sutherlands. For those of you who don't know Sutherlands, it's like a home depot, but it's more of the lumber and basic stuff.
I think my hate for this store came about when my dad would pull me away from important shit back in high school, such as eating, homework, and even doing other work that he's given me (although i was usually just playing video games), and he'd make me go there to get something stupid like wooden stakes, or string. What bullshit. So now i'm doing the same crap for my boss, but i'm getting paid for it, which is ok i guess.
Man, my concentration is gone. The Chapelle Show will do that shit to you.
That's it, i'm done.

No comments: