Oct 25, 2004

You gotta be a spirit.

meg and i went to circuit shitty the other day, i was looking for an mp3 player, while meg went around to all the demo computers and put up my blog, hoping to get my name out a bit, but so far no luck on comments, also we had our last football game tonight cause there's no playoffs, pretty crappy, but whatev, but the other team didn't show up, so we played a rec team and we lost to them but it was still fun, but next we have basketball, also i missed the bob dylan concert for the game, and now i'm really regretting it, so dumb, oh my god, if he comes back i have to go, but incubus is coming soon, so......... 20 of them would make 1 bob dylan, so i'd be part way there, but i put some bob dylan on my new mp3 player that i eventually got, so i'm listening to it to make myself feel like i'm there, but maybe i'd have to smoke a couple j's to simulate the experience, so maybe that's how i'll spend the rest of the night, looking for(.... what i have about $5 now,) $5 of pot, yes, i have a job, but i'm already about out, idiota, anywho, i'm gonna grab a bite to eat, so keep it cool and leave me a comment if you like my work, and leave me some money if you want to buy me some pot, gracias.

No comments: