Mar 22, 2006

Shutterbug

After about 2 months, i finally got my reward zone gift certificates back from when i bought my tv, so i had $100 to spend on whatever the hell i wanted to at best buy. Scary thought. Now while i could've easily spent it on cds and movies, i know i would've gone way overboard and ended up getting at least $150 worth of stuff, so i instead opted to look around at cameras since mine went missing. (P.S. if any of you have my camera, you probably know that there are some very intimate photos on it, and if you would please pass those on to any adult publications, it would be appreciated.) But instead of going the digital route, i decided instead to get a kickass... non-digital one. You know, one of them ancient ones that uses actual film.

It's really quite amazing. The really top end film cameras cost about as much as a normal 5 megapixel camera. And you feel like a creepy paparazzi shutterbug when you use it. So even though i ended up spending about $100 of my own money still, i think it was a little more justified than if i had spent it on all that music and movies.

Speaking of which... i couldn't resist. I suppose i did buy one cd there. But it's totally ok. It's the new ben harper cd, and it's pretty amazing. Really, in the past, i haven't been the biggest ben harper fan, i think it's mainly his voice that turns me away, but after reading a review in rolling stone, and hearing a lot of other good things, i thought i should seek it out. Definitely get it if you can. And if you're afraid of buying music, i suppose i could send you a few demo songs, but the diversity of the cd is astounding. Truly something for everyone.

Also, i bowled a personal high tonight when i got a 213. It was pretty sick, i got 6 strikes in a row at one point i believe. And this time nick from e2 wasn't there to outbowl me and make me look bad like when i bowled my 201 last year. It's all good nick, i forgive you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have you camera and your provacative photos are hanging on the ceiling above my bed;-). I especially like the one with you in the speedo doing a very sexy pose. HOTT!

your stalker