Mar 27, 2005

Chucky da Cheese

Where to start. I guess last night. I went to a party with Sara, Mitch and Greg and it was really fun. Sara always worries about me being social, but she never tried liquoring me up really. We hung out for a while and got into the beer pong circuit. We won three games in a row, and then lost to some people with one cup left on each side. It was about time too. Then we walked about and talked to some more people, and we met riley who had a beer bong made out of pvc, a release valve and a tube, and it held 46 ounces. I did it with one beer and i felt confident, so i tried it with 46 ounces. The pressure almost blew my brains out of the back of my fucking head, and i lost some of it to spray, which was a bit expected, but i drank as much as i could and finished it. My eyes were watering and i was bent over to catch my breath, but i was happy. We came back here after greg said he had to leave, and we hung out in heidi's room watching garden state.

We heard a helluva sound outside the room so we came out and checked and lindsey was being a freakin crazy girl knocking on doors. We told her to shut up, and alicia came out and also told her to shut up. Then she left. Today we found out that licdsey's getting written up for the incident. Guess that'll happen.

I'll write about today in a sec. Gonna play some hockey with BriGuy.

No comments: