Mar 25, 2005

I know you're with me on this one.

You know what's amazing? How great it feels to scratch the top of your ass crack. Not the no-no region, just the plumber's part. Mitch, we've had this conversation. But last night i was lying in bed and i slowing lulled myself to sleep while scratching my ass. It was relaxing.

Other than that i've been a little bogged down with work. I had a paper, a speech and a test to work on last night, but i came through it all ok, i think. i almost got the paper done, but i just had to have a draft, the speech went well, and the test was tough to study for in the first place, so i glanced over stuff, and i think i did ok. It was in buddhism and it was just an essay type thing. We'll see how i did later.

It snowed again today. Not a lot, but enough for it to sting your face for a while, but it's always fun to watch it snow. It just needs enough for snowballs.

That's really all today. We're almost through the first week back. Woohoo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as for your speech....
paul, i always knew you were gay.
-sara

Pablo said...

funny, but i'm not. plus, the speech has nothing to do with mine or anyone's sexuality. thanks for your concern.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has there own opinion, Sara I
think your comment was rude. It doesn't mean that I agree with Paul.