Mar 28, 2005

Part 2 Chucky

I didn't finish what i was talking about. Last night we went to chuck e. cheese and it was a whole bunch of fun. Chuck e. flipped me off at one point i think. But we played a bunch of games and pooled our tickets and got a huge four square ball and some suckers. We also got our pictures sketched, which i'll post later. Then we got some cigars and took our four square ball to the skate park where we created a kick ass game. It's like baseball, but way better. We smoked the cigars and did that.

Then when we were done, i came back here and played video games for a while, since i was planning on staying up all night so i wouldn't have to be sleepy that the easter sunrise service. I did it, and the sunrise service was awesome. i don't know if any of you were up to see it, but it was spectacular, especially with a cool fog on the lake that we were by. I went home after that and finally got some sleep. I woke up and took edward to gart's so he could by his snowboard. The guy working there was a total douche. He told us everything by personal preference and everything else he just said "sucks".

I went back home and we went to denver for the day to celebrate easter. We did the easter egg hunt and everything for my cousins, and i got to hide the eggs, which was enjoyable. It was good to see my family, but they asked too many questions about school. No one likes that. I came back to the dorms where there was more shit about my speech. We actually sat down and talked about it tonight, instead of just saying stupid shit behind each other's backs. Because it's such a big issue now, i might continue to post on that site with updates, so keep checking.

Other than that, i hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday and weekend. Later.

No comments: