Mar 9, 2005

Nightswimming

I had a pretty weird dream last night, and i don't know what made me remember it more than any others, but here it is:
Mitch told me about a really cool beach place where we could go swimming, so i met him and his family there, and it turns out that it was on the grounds of a prison. When i went in, there was all kinds of cool crap to do, like a carnival, and they were all run by convicts, but they were all really nice. We sat down at a restaurant and had some food, and then we saw the beach. It was just a hill, but there was huge tidal waves that went down the hill, then the water line would go back, and you'd run back up and ride the waves back down to the bottom of the hill, where they would magically disapparate. We did this all day, and it was a load of fun, and i even saved a kid when he got crushed against a rock. Then, the sun started going down, so we went to leave, but when we were checking out, i realized that i hadn't checked in at all, and so they were going to think i was a prisoner. I told Mitch, and he grabbed a sign in form that was laying around and started filling it out for me. I was so happy that we had gotten it that i didn't bother to look it over. We gave it to the guard checking us out and she asked if my name was (something crazy or mexican) and i'm like "um.... yeah, that's me" and then she's like "and you're from rodmouth, tennessee?" "of course" She gave me a skeptical look and asked "so, if you're from rodmouth, then you can tell me..." Then my alarm went off, and i woke up in my bed, out of prison. I was happy. It wasn't till i was awake for about 10 minutes that i realized how funny "rodmouth" sounded, so i laughed and laughed, and went to class.

No comments: