Aug 5, 2005

The bitter taste of da feet

I'm going on 19 and a half now, and i've only been away from my family for one out of those years, yet, they still don't seem to know what i like to eat. I'm not a picky eater for the most part, but lately they've just been hitting all the bad spots. For the last two nights they've made pesto pasta with pesto chicken and then a banana squash and feta cheese caserole with a shit load of onions in it. I love pasta, i love caserole, and i love most kinds of cheese as it is, but i hate every single thing that they put in these things.

Then they cut up tomatoes, cucumber and zucchini for lunch and say that that's lunch right there. I hate all those vegetables, so i got out the corn and peas to make some of my own and my dad says "we already got enough veggies here, don't get more out" and i said "but those suck" and he got really mad. I've been this way my whole life and they act like it's news to them. All this is on top of the fact that my sister buys shit like skim milk, tofu, ice milk ice cream, and all that organic shit, yet they won't let me buy novelties like drumsticks and choco tacos that everyone can enjoy.

I never thought i'd say it, but i really want to get to my apartment so i can get away from these home-cooked meals.

No comments: