Aug 10, 2005

I can still ride a beer after one bike

This past week has been crazy. Well, it's been boring as shit. The really boring kind of shit too. But i think it's the first time in my life where i've had something alcoholic to drink every day of the week. It wasn't always a lot, but it was there. What a landmark. A short list of the stuff i've had is:
5 Pabst
Corona
5 Mikes
2 Margs
Alcoholic fruit shake
2 Car bombs
Key light

Like i say, some nights it wasn't ever more than one beer, and it was never really a conscious decision like " i gotta keep the streak alive", it was just there. Just thought i'd say, since they've found that it was healthy. You know.. i wanted to tell you all how healthy i'm being. But thanks to everyone who helped contribute, and i'll see if i can maybe calm down and save my energy for the first week back at school.

P.S. Please don't comment telling me how you went 2 weeks without remembering what you did at all because you were so drunk. I know my list is weak, but, well... so is my list of other things to post about.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

yeah. thanks eddie. but i'd explain the whole herd theory to you, but i don't feel like it. i'm a little too messed up right now.