Aug 17, 2005

Good morning, Mr. Jefferson!

Man, yesterday was great. I started off sitting around and being bored, but then i decided to get out and do something so i cleaned my bike and took it for a ride to budweiser. I got my free pop and pretzels and looked around in the gift shop where i got a kick ass hat for $7, and some darts for the apartment. It was a beautiful day and it felt good to get out. The rest of the afternoon i lounged around and got dinner ready.

After i ate, i went over to mitch's house, then ana and amy's house to hang out and dominate in skip-bo. We drank some wine and had some laughs, and all went home happy. On the way back to mitch's house, however, we took a detour and stole the "welcome to likfe after late fees" posters from out in front of blockbuster, so that should make a nice addition to the apartment next year as well. It was a lot of fun, and even though i went to bed at 4 last night, i woke up at 10:30 this morning, feeling quite refreshed without much of a hangover at all.

I felt so good that i went and cleaned my car. I took out 2.3 pounds of trash from the car, and windexed the windows cause there was dog slobber, and probably people slobber and i think some spilled pop all over them. Then I decided to make a cd holder out of a shirt sleeve that i attached to the center console, and it works pretty well for being stapled together. That's about all for today, but the day is hardly over. Ben Folds is tonight, so i can only imagine that the day will only get better.

No comments: