Oct 22, 2005

Duhuh

I wish I could remember more of my childhood, but of course, it's pretty tough to remember all the stuff that happened when your brain is still a little squishy... almost gak-like. The reason is, when you grow up, you spend tons of money on booze and drugs, trying to alter your consciousness, but back then, you never were really sure what was going on anyways, so everything always seemed a little bit fucked up.

Tonight at work, little kids were hanging all over me, literally. One girl even took my pinkie in one hand and my thumb in the other, and tried pulling them apart like taffy. I hate that one. But one kid kept running at me, so i'd keep putting my hand out on his head to stop him. It worked really well, and one time he tried it, and i moved my hand. I thought the kid could see me move my hand, and he had plenty of time to stop, but he just kept running with his head down, and happened to crash his head straight into the fooseball table. I didn't even plan it. He gave me the "what the fuck?" look that kids give you, and looked like he was gonna cry, but then he just started laughing and ran at me again.

No hard feelings i guess.

No comments: