Oct 23, 2005

Looks like we're all doomed.

Today was good. I guess. I was away from home for more than 12 hours, so it seems like i was busy, but i'm not sure if that was the case. Work took up most of the day of course, but afterwards i went to see blood brothers with my fam, and doom with my fam away from fam.

Blood brothers was ok. It's a musical that was showing at the carousel dinner theatre, and while i sorta liked it, i realized after a while that i think i was just more encaptured by one of the actresses breasts than the actual play, which was kinda boring in the end. Halfway through, right after i had my dessert, i felt that i needed a boost to my night. The guys said they were gonna go see doom, so i figured that might be good enough.

The movie was pretty entertaining in the end, which is sometimes all you can expect from a movie that stars the rock and is based off of a video game. Basically what this translates to is the fact that they sacrifice some minor plot points for hardcore fighting. No complaints, really. Also, the first person fighting sequence was pretty cool, and for the first time in my movie watching career made me want to put my hands together into a gun and shoot at the screen. Keep in mind that i never saw spy kids 3-d, though. And, once again, the girl in the movie was pretty damn hot.

Oh, lordy lordy.

No comments: