Jul 27, 2005

Roll with the punches

So, you've probably noticed that i got a change of skin... inspired by the huge change in weather we've had here. I hope you like it.

Yesterday, some folks came over to my house and we played games and talked and played basketball, and at the end of the night, we began to talk about sex positions. I thought of one after everyone left that i was quite fond of. I don't have the periodic sex chart to check this one against, so i don't know if it's already been taken, so don't try to correct me. But i like to call it: The Locomotive.

The Locomotive

Mood: Playful, Kinky

How to do it: The male sits up at a 90 degree angle with his feet straight out in front of him. The female lays down over his legs or "the tracks" and straddles the guys waist. She backs up until she hits "the guardrail" and well.. they do it. For added effect, the guy can grab the girls waist and move his arms in a circular motion to help the girl.... much like how the wheels on a train move. Note: This move is often criticized for the lack of foreplay, but people with extremely talented feet can often overcome these accusations during the act.

Pros: Fun, versatile, can lead to role playing (you might get to wear a conductors hat), get to make choo-choo noises.

Cons: All the angles might not work out right, and it could derail.

I like this because it leads to all the dirty talk like "Put your log in my fire to keep me going, baby" and "Let's take this thing all the way to Mexico" or whatever you kids say these days.

If someone wants to try it out, tell me how it goes. Be creative, and most of all: HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Pablo said...

haha, yeah... i was thinking about that... i might... you got any good suggestions?