Jul 31, 2005

Shake your moneymaker

I was over at Para Setty's place tonight and a commercial came on for girls gone wild. I knew right away that i hadn't seen this one, but i tried to act uninterested. But at the end they have all the additional offers, like "you'll get this free of charge with the order". I wondered what it would be like if they packaged "guys gone wild" with every purchase of girls gone wild. I don't know if it is such a thing, but that would make for some funny shit. Sales would probably go way down, but then there's gonna be the guys that say "i'll just throw that away when it gets here" or even "about fucking time they listened to me!".

Then there's gonna be the poor bastard that forgets to throw it away and has his friends remind him about it when they're over for a party. Man, how embarassing! I think it'd be funny.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

i hope it wasn't cheba hut that gave her food poisoning... god forbid if they shut that place down. that's cool if things fall through, though. i'm used to that happening, but we'll have all year to do crazy shit... like rafting.