May 11, 2005

1 down and 1.6 tomorrow

I had my first final today, and despite the fact that it was at 7 in the morning, i thought it was a blast. It was my speech final, and for the essay part, we had to write out a policy speech about the elephant relocation program in Africa. I changed things up a bit and said that they should re-introduce elephants to Arizona where they once thrived. The Arizona elephant hunter's name who would be affected by the change was John Cockblock, and since there were no elephants for him to shoot, he had to shoot other stuff, putting people in danger. I thought it was hilarious and i had a great time writing it. I probably bombed the rest of the test, but it's all good.

As a side note, I'll announce when i update my store so you don't have to be checking back all the time. Also, thanks for all the great feedback on the store, and the first shipment will be sent shortly. Have a nice day.

No comments: