May 5, 2005

Me and the money come bang bang bang

Wow Wow Wow. What a day, huh? I know you feel it. Right here ->. Give it a feel. Yeah, you feel it too.

So man, I woke up and I felt like shit. Some allergy monsters musta snuck in my room through the open window last night cause when I woke up, my head felt like it was pulsating. I looked in the mirror, and it was, but it felt worse than it looked. This is only the second year i've had allergies, but hopefully they leave quickly like they did last year.

I won't even get into that happened in comp today. I want to punch her in the testicles.

Then, it was time! I got in the Bongtour and headed down to Bongtown USA and picked up my homie Mitch for our hot date with the Kings of Leon. Oh my god they blew my mind. After a lackluster opening act and a few equalizer problems with the sound, they rocked the shit out of the Fox. If you've never been there, it's crazy. Max. occupancy is only 700, and there's an over 21 and an under 21 section. Luckily, the over 21 was more packed, so we got mega-super close to the stage and got our socks rocked off right there by them. My favorite part was when the singer almost ate his mic, and my second favorite part was when he punched over his mic stand. The songs were freakin amazing to say the least. Then I came back here, leaving behind half of my auditory perception.

On the way back, I just came onto CSU campus and i burned around a corner, and as i get around there, i see two cop cars in the parking lot right there. They're still for a minute, but then once i pass, the lights shoot on and they both haul balls out of the parking lot and right up behind me. I was turning left, so i finished my turn and prepared to bend over, but when i looked back, both of the cops shot through the stop sign and headed another way. Phew. I thought i was fucked. Especially after a couple drinks, it's never good to be pulled over. Ya know?!?

So here i am. I'm reviewing the concert by listening to the Kings cd again and again and i'm wearing their shirt to commemorate a night well done. The asshole downstairs is playing his music kinda loud, so i wanna carry through with my plan of spraying him with matt's fire extinguisher and bashing his head in terminator style, but even in my wired state, i can tell that there's a lot of things that could go wrong with that. So, i guess i'll just go to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: