May 3, 2005

Strip

Ok, for the sake of clarity, let me clarify. I was upset yesterday becuase I was talking to my friend Lori on the phone, and she mentioned that she had "met a boy" and that he was flying to california to see her in May. I'm not mad that she's seeing other people, we agreed that we could do that, but i asked her more about him and she said he went to freakin harvard and yale i think, and he played lacrosse and did karate, and was in the marines.

This is what pissed me off. Even if we hadn't dated for so long, Lori and I have been friends for countless years, so I'd still want to protect her as a friend. If there's anything that i hate more than the guys downstairs, it's usually people like this. I hate the ivy league motherfuckers. I can only imagine that his parents are rich republicans, and gave him whatever he wanted in life. And I hate military brats. It's taken me a long time to warm up to the guys down the hall, but they still have that air about them that i can't get past. At least he plays lacrosse, that's cool. It's just crazy how he's the exact opposite of me in almost every aspect.

Whatever, I'll let it be, and try not to jump to too many conclusions without knowing more about him.

No comments: