May 3, 2005

Countdown

It's almost here, I can almost taste it. And I'm not talking about summer, the concert this week or any of the things in the following paragraphs. Oh man, will it be great!

Did you see that Nuggets game? Even Charles Barkley said it was the worst officiated game he'd ever seen. CHARLES FREAKIN BARKLEY! So it's looking a little grim, but stranger comebacks have happened, or have we all forgotten the Red Sox of yesteryear?

Today was just super. I took it easy again, and kept my heart rate at an abnormally safe level. Now I'm just watching some Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law for the first time. It's pretty funny. They got him holed up in his office (which has been moved to the bathroom for the time being) and, well... it's hilarious. Good day overall though.

Hope the school thing is going well for everyone, and I hope no one is taking it too seriously. See yous.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

yeah, i never said he didn't. I just thought it was amazing that out of all the times he yelled at the refs and crap like that, he still thought this was the worst reffed game ever.