May 1, 2005

Record

Another day gone. As I look back I'm totally amazed at what I accomplished. I mean, even I didn't think I could do so little. I hardly remember what I did, too. Once again, though, some of my day was spent contemplating girls, mostly in part to some cryptic messages i received from one girl in particular. I'll have to ask more about it later, but it never ceases to amaze me how shitty my timing is sometimes. I guess I just had too much time to think today, and that always leads to disaster.

There's only one more whole week of classes left. It went by all too fast. I'll probably have some kind of an "end of the year extravaganza" to write about coming up, but we'll see what happens. Anyways, I hope everyone gets good grades and gets all these classes behind them. Good luck.

No comments: