May 11, 2005

Fall from a shooting star

Tonight was the coveted Shins concert. Even I was skeptical of how I would be able to rock out to such a band, but their live show put my worries to rest. A lot of the crowd was dead, but i think they were all pussy-whipped by their girlfriends with them, and so they thought that they couldn't have fun. Seriously, the guy standing right in front of me didn't nod his head, tap his foot or even pump his fist during the whole concert. What a lame ass. But really, it was a great great show. They were probably one of the best sounding bands i've heard live, and that's saying a lot with some of the great concerts i've been to. They fueled my fire, and even if no one else was moving around, Jennifer and I were dancing like fools. The lead singer also kinda looks like Kevin Spacey, so that was neat too.

Now I got to go to bed for my other 7 o'clock final tomorrow. Hopefully they leave such open-ended goodness for me to go at like my test this morning, but it's doubtful. I hope everyone else's week is going well, and I'll catch y'all later.

No comments: