Apr 25, 2005

Bog

I haven't written in a while, and now i feel like i have so much to say that i won't be able to fit it all in one post. Plus, most of you already know what's been going on here. A one run-on sentence summary would look like so: Brian was being a butthole to various authority figures for the entire week and it finally caught up with him when he started making noise and the guys from downstairs came up and started fighting with him and he got moved out of my room. It was all really crazy and i am now quite tired from the whole week. Next week looks pretty empty though so i'll be able to rest as much as i need to.

Last night helped. Just smoked a little and it calmed me down, and a girl at the party we were at kept taking her clothes off, so that was pretty cool. Everyone freaked out, but you could tell all the guys liked it, and all the girls just wanted to be as brave as her. Haha.

Another thing i forgot about in may. I'm gonna have to go to santa fe for a wedding. At least if i get back into town before my family leaves. So may will look like this:
4- Kings of Leon concert
10-Shins concert
13- Last day of school/leave for L.A. probably
18-20- E3
26- Get back to fort collins?
26- Leave for santa fe
30- Get back from santa fe
31- Mars Volta concert

Also, when we're in L.A., i gotta tour a school, surf, go to a dodgers game, and then we'll go down to sandiego to see Lori and go to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World.

After that, I'll still have almost the whole summer to look forward to. If I'm not dead after this, I'll probably be broke.

No comments: