Apr 4, 2005

I'm desensitized

Today was pretty good. I woke up with a fresh state of mind, and got some tasty breakfast with sara, then played some football with the boys. It was wicked nice out today. Like, take off the shirt and show off the belly to the girls nice. When we finished i decided i should do some laundry since i had been wearing the same pair of pants for four days straight... don't tell anyone. I went home and right when i got there my parents said they were going to henry's memorial service, if you remember me talking about him from before. It was up at lookout mountain, and if you don't know where that is, you should find out. You can see almost all of the eastern plains from there and there's also buffalo bill's gravesite. It's a cool place and it was a good reception. It was really informal and it was more celebratory, which is why i didn't mind checking out this really cute girl that was there. There was also beer there. Fat tire and corona... and it was free. my parents said they'd hook me up, but i figured i shouldn't. But man, at that altitude you could get messed up so fast.

I got back and we played some b-ball and that was the end of the night for the most part.

No comments: