Apr 13, 2005

Ill logic

Why oh why is the urinal in the gym bathroom no more than 2 feet off the ground? I almost have to squat down so i don't urinate on the top on it. Seriously people, wake up to the future.

Other than that i can't complain. I can almost taste the end of the school year. I got a busy week, but that means i probably won't have much more work until finals week once i get through this. May is gonna be a freaking crazy ass, drunken haze, party my ass off and do whatever i feel like month. I'm going to one concert for sure and am looking at 2 more. Last night mitch and i got our tickets for kings of leon at the fox theatre in boulder and then i might go to the shins and the mars volta in the same month. That's not to mention going to l.a. right after finals week. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Can't wait. And then i'll have the summer to sit and relax until i move into the new place.

Also, i might as well say it now, and i'm sure you all give a shit, since i don't really, but i probably won't be going to school next year, and i'll just work. That way i can still live with the guys and make money, rather than spend it. After next year, i'll probably go back to school somewhere else, but it's really undecided at this point. Just to keep you informed.

That's really all that's been going on. If anyone wants to go to those concerts, either look it up yourself, or tell me and we can go together. I don't have anyone to go with to the mars volta, so if you're interested, tell me for sure.

Lates.

No comments: