Feb 11, 2005

5 minute plan

Fastball - The Way
They made up their minds
And they started packing
They left before the sun came up that day
An exit to eternal summer slacking
But where were they going
Without ever knowing the way?
They drank up the wine
And they got to talking
They now had more important things to sayAnd when the car broke down
They started walking
Where were they going without ever knowing the way?

Anyone could see
The road that they walk on is paved in gold
And it's always summer, they'll never get cold
They'll never get hungry
They'll never get old and gray
You can see their shadows
Wandering off somewhere
They won't make it home
But they really don't care
They wanted the highway
They're happy there today , today


I thought about it tonight and i just want to get the hell out of here. I hate most aspects of college at the present moment, and i don't see myself actually getting down to learning anything in the near future. I just want to go the border. Yeah it sounds corny and stereotypical, but i want to go to Mexico. I want to be an architect and design a house for myself down there, and i want to build it by myself. I want to design my own restaurant and i want to cook people food and make them happy and fulfilled. I want to sit out on my deck looking out over the landscape and i want to paint portraits of whatever inspires me while listening to my music at full blast so the whole town can hear. I want to get married and have kids and I want to tutor my kids and other kids and start a soccer team, a baseball team, a football team, a badminton team, a water polo team, whatever comes to mind. I want to teach my kids how to play these sports and i want all the little mexican children to play these sports with my kids too. I want to sit out on the beach at night with my wife and my friends and i want to drink beer and make love and fall asleep happy. Then i'll do it all over again the next day.
What's more productive than that? Seriously
.

No comments: