Feb 13, 2005

Social Destruction

I feel like an idiot since it seems i post about all the same things that my friend mitch does, but in case none of you read his blog, here it is. Last night we (mitch, my bro and i) went to the social distortion concert at the fillmore, and it kicked some pretty big ass. Even though there is still a lot of their music that i haven't fully discovered, listening to the new tunes and shouting along to the ones that i did know was a blast, of course. I was a little concerned before the concert. I was looking for someone to go with us to the concert, and i could barely even find someone that had heard of them. They've been around since way before i was born and have been featured in a lot of movies and have gotten a lot of play on the radio. Either way, if you want to listen to them, go for it definitely, but if you're fine living your life without some real kick ass music, i can't stop you.
Another interesting moment during the concert was when a girl was looking for her boyfriend's hips and instead found the inside of my leg and moved it in further towards my sweet spot. It was right about then that she realized what was happening, and pulled her hand back, but the satisfaction was done. Then, after the concert we found a hookah cafe where they have gyros and kabobs and whatnot, and even though i didn't have anything the other night, i might have to go there after my next concert.
Well, Edward and i are going snowboarding in... about 5 and a half hours, so i'll get to bed and talk to y'alls later. I hope everyone had a good Abe Lincoln's birthday, and don't forget valentine's day, which i'll probably be writing a depressing post about. good night.

No comments: