Feb 16, 2005

There's a gay mafia.

Well, i found out that alicia, my RA, reads my blogs too, and she found out some of the stuff we do so i gotta tone it down, but she's cool. Right alicia? So here was today. I woke up 40 minutes late, but luckily i still had about another 40 minutes to get to class, but i had to print out papers for my speech and i had to get a videotape from the lory student center before i went to class, so i was a bit stressed out. I took a quick shower and printed out the papers, then laced up my new shoes and was gonna ride my bike to the LSC to get there faster. I run out the door and look outside. Shit. There was a couple inches of snow. I ran back to my room, got on my shitty shoes, and i had to take off down the street since my bike was covered in snow. I ran into the LSC and got my tape, then got to class just in time. I go and take a seat and i look up at the board. Son of a... I didn't have to go today. I'm such a stupid ass, but i guess i'm the only one to blame. So in the end i guess it was better that i didn't have to go today since i was stressed out. Then i came and took a nice little nap and then went to the mall with sara to get the ink tag taken off my belt. They didn't ask any questions.
We came back here and watched garden state, which was good, but i had trouble concentrating the whole time for various reasons. Then alicia, sarah, and i ordered some pizza and watched trapped, which was decent. It was a pretty typical mostly mindless thriller. When that was over i came back in and i've been talking with john and brian for the past hour and a half or so. We were eating the leftover breadsticks, and brian was up on his bunkbed, and he kicked off his socks and one of them landed in the pizza box. We laughed and told him to get it out of there, so he leans over off the bed to grab it and he fell off, landing awkwardly on top of the chair below him and knocking the pizza sauce all over the carpet. We just laughed at him. So that was today. I guess it was more interesting to me than some of the other days, so i hope you liked it. Goodnight.

No comments: