Feb 14, 2005

My so called wife.

Well, it was my birthday yesterday and i celebrated by bowling and staying up all night, then leaving early to go snowboarding, and i'm still going strong now at 11:40 or so, even though i hit a few lows during the day. I'll start with last night. After we went bowling i came back and knocked on john's door and he comes to the door wearing no shirt, but his... friend elaine's bra. Then she yells "John, bring that back here". I wonder what they were doing in there... huh? huh? I was tired at the moment, and it caught me off guard so i laughed about it for a good 2 minutes and almost had to sit down. Then John tried hooking me up with Heidi, but to no avail. Thanks anyways bro. haha. Then everyone went their seperate ways, and i sat up for another couple hours playing video games and eating pretzels.
A long ordeal later, i was up and at it again, with only a small half to one hour nap, and edward and i were off to go snowboarding. He got free rentals through sara at breeze rentals, and then we went to loveland pass. It was fun teaching edward how to snowboard and getting to watch him run into poles and eat shit in massive wipeouts of powder. Then we came back and had some shitty cold subway... i still don't know what was up with that, and some good starbucks, and made it back in time for the pro bowl. Oh when we returned the snowboard, i got a badass visor from breeze for $5. And that was my day for the most part. Damn, that was kind of boring. Sorry. Valentine's day is tomorrow, and maybe i have a date with sara. I'm not quite sure what was going on. I hope it goes well for everyone else. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well well...very interesting! I'll have to keep my eye on you guys from now on!