Feb 17, 2005

Mother shitter. Damn it all to hell.

I don't know why i even try anymore. I'm obviously not a dancer, and i don't fit in at the club scene, but i try anyways. I have fun, which some people don't understand... you know, but Suzanne teaches me how to dance (not to criticize your teaching, Suzanne). "Don't bend your knees. Don't bob your head at all. Don't bounce. Don't sway too much. Find a beat, but not the beat that's most obvious in the music..." I have a punk rock background and i grew up head banging and throwing my arms up in the air, celebrating music for how fucking kick ass it is. The club scene is the exact opposite, and it seems like a fully clothed orgy to me. Maybe i should've just taken some X before i went. Stupid me. So i danced for a little while, and found it mildly enjoyable to dance as instructed, but after 2 and a half hours, it kind of lost it's muster, even if you dance with other people. So i say that i'm bored. Maybe i made everyone else leave a bit sooner than they had hoped, but they won't have to worry about that the next time they go. Give me rock and roll, and don't tell me not to groove to my fucking music. It's what i do. Good night.

Hippity Hop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares if your a bad dancer? do what you want too. however, when someone see's your not having that much fun and they try to help you maybe you should take it as a compliment because someone likes you enough to help. it pisses me off because you almost act as if its our fault when we drove all around getting you i.d. and shit. we did that because we wanted you to come. i guess next time we know better. -sara

Pablo said...

Sara, i don't know if you'll read this, but i don't care. I get mad when suzanne tries to teach me, because we had been there for literally 3 minutes, and she was already stopping me. And if you say "who cares if you're a bad dancer" and then you say "you're a bad dancer, you need help" then it seems hypocritical. In addition, i didn't say a thing in the whole post about how i forgot my i.d. and we had to go get it. You put words into my mouth, and you always know what i'm thinking...