Feb 9, 2005

It's way to late for this shit.

I have one main thing to say. "I was drunk" should never be accepted as an excuse for stupid actions on anyone's part, regardless of whether you were actually drunk or not. I've never tried using that alone as an excuse for my actions, and i find it ridiculous when people make total asses out of themselves and then try to cover it up in the morning with these simple words. Alcohol does shitty ass things to you, and yeah, i get messed up, but i take responsibility for my actions while drunk, and if i ever do anything to hurt anyone, i always make up for it at the time or in the morning. I can't stand anymore nighttime demons coming out and putting all this shit on my lap and expecting me to take it all in stride. As Robin Williams says "Fukitol" or something along those lines. Anyways, Happy Ash Wednesday. I've giving up swearing...

Not too old, just too tired.

No comments: